Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bismillah. Assalamualaikum WBT means peace be unto you.
The idea of this blog came when I have listened to many lectures, but I forgot about the contents. (I have this issue of staying focus, and always forget things). Hence, I have decided to write notes so that I can make it as reference whenever I need it. But then I thought that it would be greater if I can publish it in a blog. Firstly because saving in a soft copy has risks where i might lose it because of many ways. Secondly, I would love to convey/share the message for the benefits of myself and everyone else. Insya Allah. We have to love for our brothers/sisters what we love for ourselves right. Please note, that I am just another layman who's knowledge is like a penny thrown into the sea. Most of the contents here are based from my favourite video/audio lectures which will be acknowledged in that particular post. Feel free to drop any comments. May Allah rewards you for your good deeds. As Allah says in the Quran, "But they who believe and do righteous deeds, those are the companions of Paradise, they will abide therein eternally" (2:82). May Allah makes us among the dwellers in Paradise. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment